Yuck!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuck!!!!!

Just found out what 32 year old fork oil smells like. Something like a mix of burnt motor oil and raw sewage. Pew!
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9zH8w8Civs8ejBJWjdvYi1LNTg&resourcekey=0-hlJp0Yc4K_VN9g7Jyy4KQg&authuser=fussbucket_1%40msn.com&usp=drive_fs
    1983 GS750ED-Horsetraded for the Ironhead
    1981 HD XLH

Drew's 850 L Restoration

Drew's 83 750E Project

Lol
    I found something the consistency of jam in my brake fluid reservoir!

Comment

Jelly

Originally posted by GelandeStrasse View Post
      Lol
      I can chime in to that...just did a caliper/MC/braided line install.

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)

Comment

Yep, that stuff smells truly horrible. Definitely feels good to get it out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by jsandidge View Post
          Just found out what 32 year old fork oil smells like. Something like a mix of burnt motor oil and raw sewage. Pew!
          Like Candian beer LoL
          I love me some Molson

Comment

Originally posted by GelandeStrasse View Post
            Lol
            That's why one bleeds his brake fluid every couple years and replace with new better stuff.
            sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike:dancing: 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Working...
            X