No announcement yet.

Sonic vs Racetech fork springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both sonic and racetech spring calculators recommend about a 1.0, so I'm going with Sonic. I'm happy to help out another GSR member and save money.

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
    The drilling is easy. Go for it.
    I have a wimpy 12v drill. Will this even suffice for the task? or would I need to have a shop of sorts do this?

Also, racetech site says the FEGV S3001 emulators are the ones for my bike, is this correct? Their site layout is questionable in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by theresthatguy View Post
      Both sonic and racetech spring calculators recommend about a 1.0, so I'm going with Sonic. I'm happy to help out another GSR member and save money.

I have a wimpy 12v drill. Will this even suffice for the task? or would I need to have a shop of sorts do this?

Also, racetech site says the FEGV S3001 emulators are the ones for my bike, is this correct? Their site layout is questionable in my opinion.
      I used a drill press, but the steel seemed fairly soft. I think a 12v drill would do it. Got a small vise to hold it?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
        I used a drill press, but the steel seemed fairly soft. I think a 12v drill would do it. Got a small vise to hold it?
        I have a roommate. All jokes aside, no I don't.

Comment

You need to get out and make some friends, then.

Comment

or buy a drill press. found this one on amazon for 80 bucks. http://www.amazon.com/WEN-4208-8-Inc...ds=drill+press

Comment

Working...
            X