'82 11e foot peg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'82 11e foot peg

I have a brake pedal on the way, I was wondering what to do about the foot peg.

I've been advised to get a new one, that that would be more cost-effective than having my mechanic heat and hammer the current one back into position. I was just curious if a new or used one would come with the mounting bracket, as that is where the majority of the damage appears to be.
    Attached Files
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

aluminium does not forgive
    get a replacement

Comment

Another view.image.jpg

I also have no idea how the mechanic will replace the bracket, as all I see are what appear to be two large rivet heads.

Anybody have the part(s) for me?
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

the peg Assembly is just that...an assembly.
        the aluminum bracket for the rear peg is not part of the front peg.
        Bill did not have these parts?

Comment

Still waiting to hear.

Comment

Working...
          X