• Required reading for all forum users!!!

    Welcome!
    Register to access the full functionality of the GSResources forum. Until you register and activate your account you will not have full forum access, nor will you be able to post or reply to messages.

    A note to new registrants...
    All new forum registrations must be activated via email before you have full access to the forum.

    A Special Note about Email accounts!
    DO NOT SIGN UP USING hotmail, outlook, gmx, sbcglobal, att, bellsouth or email.com. They delete our forum signup emails.

    A note to old forum members...
    I receive numerous requests from people who can no longer log in because their accounts were deleted. As mentioned in the forum FAQ, user accounts are deleted if you haven't logged in for the past 6 months. If you can't log in, then create a new forum account. If you don't get an error message, then check your email account for an activation message. If you get a message stating that the email address is already in use, then your account still exists so follow the instructions in the forum FAQ for resetting your password.

    Have you forgotten your password or have a new email address? Then read the forum FAQ for details on how to reset it.

    Any email requests for "can't log in anymore" problems or "lost my password" problems will be deleted. Read the forum FAQ and follow the instructions there - that's what we have one for...

  • Returning Visitors

    If you are a returning visitor who never received your confirmation email, then odds are your email provider is blockinig emails from our server. The only thing that can be done to get around this is you will have to try creating another forum account using an email address from another domain.

    If you are a returning visitor to the forum and can't log in using your old forum name and password but used to be able to then chances are your account is deleted. Purges of the databases are done regularly. You will have to create a new forum account and you should be all set.

Recent content by Eli69

  1. Eli69

    Pic of the week game

    I'll vote for Mr Rich82GS750TZ. For no reason.
  2. Eli69

    Pic of the week game

    This week I will be voting for Mr Carter Turk. I like the snowy mountain a lot.
  3. Eli69

    Random Photo thread

    My son has been working on this van for a demolition derby soon. It was my work van for many years. It is a 1999 Dodge Caravan. I will be the pit crew I guess. It should be interesting.
  4. Eli69

    GS850G luggage and rear rack - wanted

    I have a pair of Vetter bags and a mounting frame for them. I don't know what specific bike the frame fits but I'm pretty sure it can be modified to fit any bike. I also have a Vetter trunk w/ lights. If there is any interest I will get pictures.
  5. Eli69

    Pic of the week game

    Somewhere in Pennsylvania:
  6. Eli69

    Pic of the week game

    My vote is for Mr Gustovh picture. I like that name.
  7. Eli69

    Pic of the week game

    My internet is down cuz of bad weather so I hope this will do.
  8. Eli69

    82 GS1100E

    I have an 1100L that I am thinking of selling now. It's not running but there are a lot of good parts and I have a title for it. If there's any interest I will post more information.
  9. Eli69

    Pic of the week game

    I vote for Mr Rich82GS750TZ. I have also had a regret or two because of choosing to take a rocky dirt road.
  10. Eli69

    82 GS1100E

    It's sold.
  11. Eli69

    82 GS1100E

    The mileage is actually 28080. Price is negotiable of course. Gotta start somewhere.
  12. Eli69

    82 GS1100E

  13. Eli69

    82 GS1100E

    I'll get a more serious description and some pictures soon. For now I will put what I can think of right now. It's in real good shape. Somewhere around 30k miles. Everything works. Starts right up. Has replaceable valve cover gasket. It has a 4 into 1 exhaust which is nice but I don't know...
  14. Eli69

    DIY Damping Rod Tool for my 79 GS850G

    Might as well put a picture of mine here.
  15. Eli69

    Pic of the week game

    Voting for Mr Gustovh.
Back
Top