• Required reading for all forum users!!!

    Welcome!
    Register to access the full functionality of the GSResources forum. Until you register and activate your account you will not have full forum access, nor will you be able to post or reply to messages.

    A note to new registrants...
    All new forum registrations must be activated via email before you have full access to the forum.

    A Special Note about Email accounts!
    DO NOT SIGN UP USING hotmail, outlook, gmx, sbcglobal, att, bellsouth or email.com. They delete our forum signup emails.

    A note to old forum members...
    I receive numerous requests from people who can no longer log in because their accounts were deleted. As mentioned in the forum FAQ, user accounts are deleted if you haven't logged in for the past 6 months. If you can't log in, then create a new forum account. If you don't get an error message, then check your email account for an activation message. If you get a message stating that the email address is already in use, then your account still exists so follow the instructions in the forum FAQ for resetting your password.

    Have you forgotten your password or have a new email address? Then read the forum FAQ for details on how to reset it.

    Any email requests for "can't log in anymore" problems or "lost my password" problems will be deleted. Read the forum FAQ and follow the instructions there - that's what we have one for...

  • Returning Visitors

    If you are a returning visitor who never received your confirmation email, then odds are your email provider is blockinig emails from our server. The only thing that can be done to get around this is you will have to try creating another forum account using an email address from another domain.

    If you are a returning visitor to the forum and can't log in using your old forum name and password but used to be able to then chances are your account is deleted. Purges of the databases are done regularly. You will have to create a new forum account and you should be all set.

Recent content by gustovh

  1. gustovh

    loss of power. Fuel issue suspected ? Gs550e

    It’s interesting that #3 cylinder on my 1100 started giving me fits, I chased it for darn near a year until I replaced my ignition with a Dyna. End of problem for me, and I had had my carbs off no less than 6 times for full tear down and cleaning. Sooooooo you might consider that as well and do...
  2. gustovh

    Gradually gets harder to start and conks out after 8 miles ish

    I have a starter if your stuck for one. V
  3. gustovh

    Pic of the week game

    I just tried it and it worked for me as well, live n learn. V
  4. gustovh

    Pic of the week game

    No sweat, it’s not much of a pic. V
  5. gustovh

    Pic of the week game

    I like the splash of color in Carters pic. Carter, Carter, Carter. By the way my sad pic is missing. V
  6. gustovh

    Pic of the week game

    V
  7. gustovh

    What is this part? 1980 GS1100

    Doesn’t belong to a 16 valve 1100. I agree it looks like a key. V
  8. gustovh

    Pic of the week game

    Was on the road in Alberta. V
  9. gustovh

    Pic of the week game

    Welcome Jinks, good to have ya join us. I threw a dart at , Rich, Carter and Trev, Carter wins by a poke. And for the record I’m over 1000 miles from home. V
  10. gustovh

    Pic of the week game

  11. gustovh

    GS850G luggage and rear rack - wanted

    I have that fairing on my 83/1100G, I also have a couple racks that might fit your needs. V
  12. gustovh

    Looking for a fuel bowl for a 32mm Mikuni GS1100

    I have one but won’t be home till tomorrow afternoon. V
  13. gustovh

    Pic of the week game

    I don’t my son does, nothing like having your own private pilot. V
  14. gustovh

    Pic of the week game

    Sorry guys didn’t make the vote, flying a plane from Pompano beach back home to Portland. Currently in Amarillo Tx. V
  15. gustovh

    Pic of the week game

    I missed that one, but recognize the riders. What year did we do Curlew? V
Back
Top