• Required reading for all forum users!!!

    Welcome!
    Register to access the full functionality of the GSResources forum. Until you register and activate your account you will not have full forum access, nor will you be able to post or reply to messages.

    A note to new registrants...
    All new forum registrations must be activated via email before you have full access to the forum.

    A Special Note about Email accounts!
    DO NOT SIGN UP USING hotmail, outlook, gmx, sbcglobal, att, bellsouth or email.com. They delete our forum signup emails.

    A note to old forum members...
    I receive numerous requests from people who can no longer log in because their accounts were deleted. As mentioned in the forum FAQ, user accounts are deleted if you haven't logged in for the past 6 months. If you can't log in, then create a new forum account. If you don't get an error message, then check your email account for an activation message. If you get a message stating that the email address is already in use, then your account still exists so follow the instructions in the forum FAQ for resetting your password.

    Have you forgotten your password or have a new email address? Then read the forum FAQ for details on how to reset it.

    Any email requests for "can't log in anymore" problems or "lost my password" problems will be deleted. Read the forum FAQ and follow the instructions there - that's what we have one for...

  • Returning Visitors

    If you are a returning visitor who never received your confirmation email, then odds are your email provider is blockinig emails from our server. The only thing that can be done to get around this is you will have to try creating another forum account using an email address from another domain.

    If you are a returning visitor to the forum and can't log in using your old forum name and password but used to be able to then chances are your account is deleted. Purges of the databases are done regularly. You will have to create a new forum account and you should be all set.

Recent content by trevor

  1. trevor

    New bike in the garage

    Yep, the 1100 was never sold in the USA....which, of course makes it more valuable....any bike produced that wasn't available in the USA is always worth more money...think the gamma...amongst many others
  2. trevor

    Pic of the week game

    I like Batfaam's but I've seen it before...I'll vote for Steve....as I said I love those 1000E's :)
  3. trevor

    Just spotted at The Tail of the Dragon

    I had an 84 EF1150 some years back...bought it for $600.....cleaned it up. Ran well....and I always wanted because I thought it would be a great sport touring bike....but the clip on bars were terrible for long distance...should have put some superbike bars on it. Great looking bike though and...
  4. trevor

    Pic of the week game

    One of my favorite GS's....such a good looking bike! That colour and spokes. 🤤
  5. trevor

    Pic of the week game

    Hey guys, thanks for the votes. Ok...man it's getting harder to come up with unique themes... How about your bike "matching" something? Of course interrupt how you see fit. This was take a couple of weeks ago on a trip to Banff....this was in Invermere BC My buddies from Ontario were here...
  6. trevor

    Pic of the week game

    Nice where were you?
  7. trevor

    Pic of the week game

    If it matters...my pic is 805 kms from home. :) Lol..
  8. trevor

    Page can not be found.... pretty regularly

    Brutal. Do we have a reply from Frank yet?
  9. trevor

    Another Facebook marketplace gem, just a little rust.

    $1000??? Lol....good one
  10. trevor

    Pic of the week game

    On my DR650 last September in the Kootenay's of BC....about 7500ft
  11. trevor

    Page can not be found.... pretty regularly

    Yep, same here
  12. trevor

    anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

    Lol....I do it all the time! :)
  13. trevor

    anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

    Lol...well my Gov run insurance does....I have it on collector plates because it's over 25 years old...2000.
  14. trevor

    anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

    Lol...it's true...even my dr650 (yoshi) and BMW (Remus) have them...but one of my bikes doesn't...and for good reason. When I bought my ST1100 Honda it had stock exhaust on it bot came with Two Brothers slip on cans....of course I put them on right away....then I rode it and decided...this is...
Back
Top