Anyone heard of Fly-n-Cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard of Fly-n-Cycle?

Some pretty interesting and unique stuff on their site -- flyscreens, headlight setups, streetfighter fairings, hand guards, fork guards, etc. and good prices.

I placed a small order this weekend -- shipping costs were perfectly reasonable, too, which is a rarity these days.

I'll report back when I get my goodies!
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

I used them once for some signals. They've got some stuff you don't see everywhere. Prices and shipping were good & prompt.

Comment

Hrmm..im going to have to check that place out...im in the market for some signals, but i want something little, that kinda fits my look...

Kurt i checked out Babbit's..they are quite a bit cheaper that BikeBandit on most things, but there were a couple things that i couldnt believe the cost of. Maybe im just cheap..lol

Comment

Fly n cycle: did me right...

Comment

Just chiming in, Fly-n-Cycle has some nice looking things, with reasonable prices and good return policy. I know because I bought one of their fly screens with built in headlights and signals. Unfortunately it was totally useless for the street ,and I returned it. It was SO small, it was actually smaller than the one on my pocket bike. So get dimensions before you make a purchase. My $ .02

Comment

I ordered Sunday night, and for some reason they didn't ship until Wednesday. Got my goodies Friday, and they seem to be nice quality.

A bit slow to ship, but nice stuff, unique goods, reasonable prices, and inexpensive shipping. A++++, would buy again. It would appear that a lot of their stuff is a British brand, although made in China.

I notice on the flyscreens and fairings that they've added rulers to the photos to show you the sizes.
            1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
            2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
            2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
            Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

They don't respond to emails about product
              1980 GS1000G - Sold
              1978 GS1000E - Finished!
              1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
              1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
              2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
              1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
              2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Working...
              X