Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have to add a footnote that you cannot PAY them to sit on your bike or are we good with this?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
      Sorry, I'm addicted. How do we know thats not your wife and shes half your age? Daughter? The only time you showed your wife she had her helmet on. More important, how do we know even then, that was your wife? That was right around the strip club tag. Inquireing minds want to know!
      A little trust goes a long way. How do we know any photo isn't from last year? How do we know the bike in any pic isn't just parked there when you walked up?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
        Do I have to add a footnote that you cannot PAY them to sit on your bike or are we good with this?

Eric
        I was going to say I've never paid for anyone to sit on anything, but I'm married, so I pay every day of my life.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I was going to say I've never paid for anyone to sit on anything, but I'm married, so I pay every day of my life.
          gsrick, I am counting on you to find some beach babe(s) to sit on your bike.
          Don't let us down.

Eric

Comment

It is an EASY one for any red-blooded MAN to get.

A HOT chick (no WHALES!), that isn't your wife/gf or a relative, on your bike. Simple!
            Extra points if she is half YOUR age.
            I guess no extra points for me, Im not asking an 11 year old to sit on my bike .

Comment

One sat on my 1100 just last week, I didn't even have to ask her.

No file photos!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Half my age?! Well... Old enough to bleed......

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                  Something that we should know?

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
                    I guess no extra points for me, Im not asking an 11 year old to sit on my bike .
                    haha i was thinking the same thing, If anyone asks ill say that you guys made me head to the day care center

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                      Deleted my one negative post and removed the negative comments in the other 2 posts.
                      gsrick, tkent02, Baatfam?
                      Done...I know I missed some, but I deleted 15-20 of them.
                      Most of it is still there since Rick or Eric quoted most of it...
                      So if they could delete?
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post

Good God what is that. Definately not what I expected to see first thing in the morning. Glad I'm on my little flip phone.
                        Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                        One sat on my 1100 just last week, I didn't even have to ask her.

No file photos!
                        Sure you did. Was she an elf or a gnome? lol Just a yoda joke. I'm more of a Trekie.
                        Originally posted by Monty View Post
                        Tim, I'm changeing my first born sons name back, after that one.
                        Originally posted by Mr Rogers View Post
                        haha i was thinking the same thing, If anyone asks ill say that you guys made me head to the day care center
                        Welcome to the neighborhood, did you regester at the Police Department.
                        Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                        Done...I know I missed some, but I deleted 15-20 of them.
                        Most of it is still there since Rick or Eric quoted most of it...
                        So if they could delete?
                        15-20, Geeze Bob you were a bad boy.
                        I thought I got everything that could be considered offensive. If it's the coverd bridge stuff, that was in jist not malice. PM me with the post numbers you want deleted. I make no promises, or PC compromises. OK?
                        Last edited by gsrick; 05-24-2012, 08:35 AM.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

gsrick, I am counting on you to find some beach babe(s) to sit on your bike.
                          Don't let us down.

Eric
                          You've got to be kidding me. I'm relying on my wifes laptop to post photos. Maybe I can send them to you and let you get in dutch with the wifey.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

15-20, Geeze Bob you were a bad boy.
                            I thought I got everything that could be considered offensive. If it's the coverd bridge stuff, that was in jist not malice. PM me with the post numbers you want deleted. I make no promises, or PC compromises. OK?
                            I got rid of a lot of stuff that didn't pertain to the game, no matter what the subject.

When I have time I may go back and remove more.
                            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Wow - has this thread gone far afield!

Comment

I want to thank everyone for cleaning up this thread. I have decided to start playing again, not that it means anything in the grand scheme of things. In fact, I seriously considered going next door and asking my neighbor for a favor. She is a stone cold fox, and would probably earn me double points. But then riding the bike from my driveway to her driveway would probably be stretching the rules a tiny bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X