This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    Hmm.....I didn't think of that. We have one that functions as a community center.
    Being creative is part of the game...
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I think he said it had to be a functioning roundhouse ?
      I could be wrong, but I think he was merely stating his was functional, that's kind of putting restraints on a tag, and would make it a lot more difficult to come by, but he'll have state it one way or another I guess. It would have been like me wanting a functional grist mill, there are a few, but would be an unrealistic expectation.

Comment

Now I'm confused. He does say " how about a functional one ? ", and posts a picture of each. Could we have some clarification rteam2 ?
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Now I'm confused. He does say " how about a functional one ? ", and posts a picture of each. Could we have some clarification rteam2 ?

I wouldn't wait for clairification, go get it, if he doesn't accept, you went for a ride anyway, why wait for the competition

Comment

I re-read his post, your right, a pic of a functioning one and a museum, I think we're reading way too much into this, looks like to me, either will do according to his tag, no need for his clarification.

Comment

Good point. BTW, glad you haven't taken a hiatus from the riding game.
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                Nice tag and tag

We have an old unused roundhouse still in Cleveland, I won't be riding again for awhile, have to pick wife up from the hospital and will be home for quite a few days after, but anyone else playing in the Cleveland area, here's where it's located.

That's west 3rd down in the flats
                We used to take ele. school field trips to the one at the Baltimore end of that rail line, back in the day. A little to far to get that one for the tag. Good news Debbie is finally on the move, I should be back in the game soon.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Hey Rick. How's that rain situation going down there ? Bit worried about you, Earl, and the others who are going through this mess .
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                    Good news Debbie is finally on the move, I should be back in the game soon.
                    Who the hell is debbie, and what happened to suzy??

Good point. BTW, glad you haven't taken a hiatus from the riding game.

Thanks, still too busy for other threads. Will be starting a project thread possibly in the upcoming weeks after everything has settled down a bit.

Comment

Mostly much needed rain where I'm at in the central part. Earls due west of me near the Gulf coast and was getting it worse than us. Now its crossing over the noth end of the state and heading towards dpep's area. Weve been getting hit by the outer bands mostly. We'll see if she breaks up before it hit water again. She's a little like Fay lots of rain, but not to harsh as far a wind speed goes.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for any confusion. No need for the roundhouse to be functional to qualify. The pics I took are of the same place, just the sign in front and the actual roundhouse in back, and I was merely pointing out that this one still works and is used frequently. I like reading a bit of history or information about the tags we find.

Comment

Tropical Storm Debbie Wasaman Shultz, a big blow hard we can't get rid of.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Tropical Storm Debbie Wasaman Shultz, a big blow hard we can't get rid of.
                            Oh, thought you were talking about another bike you named

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                              Oh, thought you were talking about another bike you named
                              We had 4 boys, so this my way of using up the names for the girls, my wife was wanting. But I guess these are daddy's girls.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

We had 4 boys, so this my way of using up the names for the girls, my wife was wanting. But I guess these are daddy's girls.
                                you were going to name one of your would be girls...."bag lady"

Comment

Working...
                                X