This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
    I bought tickets years ago and drove to Windsor from Kitchener (4+ hours) to go dwarf tossing at a bar.
    In the time it took us to get there, the City of Windsor put the kibosh on the event.
    With no refund on the tickets it was easily the most expensive 2 beers I've ever had.

The snow has set in here, and it wont melt 'til spring.
    I keep watching for a tag I can get on my snowmobile though.
    It's 'Zuki powered !

Tank
    Got to find dwarf tossing on YouTube .

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
      Next tag, any wildlife preserve, this ones a waterfowl refuge.

Put a tag one of them and I'll see if I can find it arrives down here.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Wildlife refuge

Comment

Overlooking Great Bay

Comment

Nice pics. Looks like you have some beautiful country in New Hampshire.
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              Agreed, good job. I'll be hit or miss for the next few days with Sandy off the coast. First day in months I woke up to rain and drove the Yuk to work. Maybe if we can get all the polititions that are campaining down here, over to the east coast, all that hot air will push it out to sea. What's up next?
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Next tag is a water tower. Probably done before but this old one was cool and tempting to climb. BTW, this is the old PEASE AFB weapons depot. Ran into a guy and his wife visiting from Georgia, who had been stationed here back in the 70's and chatted, picking up a little history about the 4 years he worked on this part of the base.

Last edited by Guest; 10-25-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  That's what I like about this riding game. Makes me search out places in NH that I didn't know existed and go find them on the bike. It was chilly, but I took my wife to this spot today. It's a 2 mile walking loop in to the bay's water front picture spot so we backpacked lunch and did a "bike and hike".

Comment

Crap! I have one of those by me.

Comment

so which is it? one room school house or water tower?
                      No signature

Comment

One of what by you...? Water Tower? Old_Skool House...? or Crap?
                        All three , considering there are plenty o cows round here.

Comment

It's a school house Trev. Do you know if you can get fresh halibut now ? I have a craving.
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Trev, if you look at Lurch's tag, he set the new tag as the Water tower, which I got, I was only trying to explain the the 2 different bikes getting the old tag and new tag with close time stamps on the thread, didn't mean to confuse, I posted them in the correct order for the game, Old School house is the new tag.

Sorry
                            No worries, thanks
                            No signature

Comment

I can get an old one roomer in Geneva, Fl., if it clears up tomorrow. Sandy has been whipping up rain and winds that aren't conductive to safe riding. You yankees better watch out, they are predicting a Frankenstorm(3 storm fronts colliding) up in the northeast by Halloween. Could get nasty, better stock up and batten down the hatches. clive Lewis is talking about it on Ground Zero. Here is a link to the station it's on. http://www.iheart.com/#/live/589/autoplay=true .
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

The old school house is a great tag. Anything good is worth the wait.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Working...
                                X