Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
    http://burlington.craigslist.org/mcy/2986267629.html

LOL When I saw this I coulden't stop laughing... Why would anyone pay for this??? Scrap in my opinion but... Wow
    Why do I keep getting a mental picture going through my head, of the owner having only one tooth?
    De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

It better run for another 30 year!! lol

What is wrong with people?
      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
        Umm what? $2400 for that??? I know someone selling a 400 Hondamatic $600 in Bridport. Stupid. Why spend that much?
        And that Horse Decal... Ugggly!
        Last edited by Jedz123; 05-05-2012, 03:40 PM.
        Jedz Moto
        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
        Originally posted by Hayabuser
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
          Got 2

Poor Bastard... I would be so bummed if my bike burnt in a house fire... I would just be bummed in general... Feel Bad for that guy.

As for the CB. What the hell did he Huff to think his bike is worth that much!?! It wouldn’t fair well in a Concourse since the frames is powder coated silver... So, how is that bike worth that much?????

Wow...
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
          2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
          Originally posted by Hayabuser
          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

A real shame. The first one might be worth $300 tops.

As for the CB750, besides the previously mentioned silver frame, why doesn't it have the EASY to find right side cover?
            And the after-market exhaust drops points quite a bit as well.

Eric

Comment

Costly GS400

1981 Suzuki GS 400 - Cafe Racer - $2500 (Dundas and Church)
              http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/mcy/2914183470.html
              This person has got it for $2500 and added $1000 and now he is selling it.

Comment

Im shopping for a lawn mower.

I came across this and said...

WTF ?

REALLY ?

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

One more

$5000 - 1983 Honda cb1100fReport Ad

Malahat (including Shawnigan Lake & Mill Bay) (View Map)

A great superbike from the 1980s A rare and desirable model with a great riding position. Has a Corbin seat and a stock sport-touring fairing in matching colours( not currently on the bike). Good opportunity to own a landmark bike in excellent condition. The original metallic red paint has not faded like red tends to do. Has not run for several years, Just had the carbs redone. Needs a new battery. I have to make room for a new hobby car coming in next weekend. Make me an offer. I bought one new in 1983( not this one) and they are awesome bikes with tons of mid range power. $5000 obo

zoom

Really!!???

Comment

Really?!?!?
                    No signature

Comment

that'll buff right out.....

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                      Im shopping for a lawn mower.

I came across this and said...

WTF ?

REALLY ?

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/an...975354813.html

Comment

If the point of doing these is to make it their own, how do they run out of time?

83 suzuki gs550 bobber project (New lebanon)

Date: 2012-05-06, 5:28PM EDT
                        Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 1983 suzuki gs550 with a clean and clear title, started out as a bobber project but ran out of time for it. It needs a few things but you can hear it run. no battery but i have one to hook to it so you can hear it run. have alot of the original parts...lights, seat,fender, seat is in good shape, tires are newer, motor runs good only thing wrong is it leaks a little oil where the stater case gasket might be cracked. the pit cock on the fuel tank might need cleaned or rebuilt as well. like i said its a project but it does run and you can hear it run. just dont have time for it anymore.
                        text or call 937-901-5982
                        will sell or trade.
                        i do have all the parts that arent in this picture, headlight, seat, fender, extra steel fender, etc. can send more pictures too

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

I wonder if the leathers come with the bike? If I ever showed this pic to my wife she would NEVER get on the bike with me.
                          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                            If the point of doing these is to make it their own, how do they run out of time?

83 suzuki gs550 bobber project (New lebanon)

Date: 2012-05-06, 5:28PM EDT
                            Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 1983 suzuki gs550 with a clean and clear title, started out as a bobber project but ran out of time for it. It needs a few things but you can hear it run. no battery but i have one to hook to it so you can hear it run. have a lot of the original parts...lights, seat,fender, seat is in good shape, tires are newer, motor runs good only thing wrong is it leaks a little oil where the stater case gasket might be cracked. the pit cock on the fuel tank might need cleaned or rebuilt as well. like i said its a project but it does run and you can hear it run. just don't have time for it anymore.
                            text or call 937-901-5982
                            will sell or trade.
                            i do have all the parts that aren't in this picture, headlight, seat, fender, extra steel fender, etc. can send more pictures too

Just another typical example of getting, bored, in over his head, combined with champagne vision and a beer wallet.

Comment

Why not take screenshots of the ads and you'll never have to worry about when they expire?

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonisdico View Post
                                Why not take screenshots of the ads and you'll never have to worry about when they expire?
                                That's your first post...? How about head over to the GS owners section, start a new thread, introduce yourself, let us know what kind of GS you have, and as always, loads of pictures are always mandatory And let be the first to say...Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X