No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I thought about using a hammer to remove my gauges once, but opted for a wrench and a screwdriver instead...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Did see this though

Seems like a pretty nice tank. But those gauges......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-80-81-8...61122432341%26
      Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      Yeah, I thought about using a hammer to remove my gauges once, but opted for a wrench and a screwdriver instead...
      sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
      1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Originally posted by CRACKLISTER
        Only Serious buyers Please.
        All none of them...

De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Nothin' but class!!!

Comment

Really?

The only thing the ad doesn't say is it's got 90'000 miles and smokes..

Rob
            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post
              I don't understand why this is in the craigslist funnies? Am I missing something?
              No signature

Comment

The hand giving the 1 finger salute I think
                sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
                1994 gsxr1100w
                1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Originally posted by akckhim View Post
                  Oh lol...well that's mature
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by akckhim View Post
                    LOL i missed that. Makes me think there is something evil about that bike if it draws that reaction from it's owner.
                    82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                    80 gs1000s

Comment

HAHAHA

Wtf is this??

2006 Suzuki sv650s - $2950 (Kings Mountain)

This bike has been extensively modified into a sport tourer with a cruiser riding position. I'm the second owner since October 2009. It has 18,400 miles. Handlebars are up and back with lengthened throttle cable, brake line and wiring. The foot pegs are 11 inches forward. The seat is modified and from a Honda magna. It has a completely adjustable Memphis Shades windshield attached to the handlebars. With the windshield set to look over the top there is no buffeting. The Sony stereo is in the tank bag controlled by a Sony wired in Marine remote control. It has an XM radio dock and the radio has a USB port. The 5 inch speakers give plenty of sound volume even at highway speeds. I fabricated a custom rack that bolts on in place of the rear seat. This is for a touring set up with the three bags solidly attached to the rack with no straps.
                      This bike has been well maintained and is in excellent condition. Oil and filter have just been changed in it has new tires. Bike handles just like the sport bike that it is but with a comfortable riding position and ample storage for traveling. Check out the new Honda 700 CTX. A sport bike frame with a cruiser riding position. With my SV 650 S tourer I beat Honda's idea by three years. But the SV 650 is about 50 pounds lighter and has 72 hp instead of the CTX's 51 hp. Call 321-288-2529.

Comment

wow how to take an awesome handling bike and ruin that.
                        sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
                        1994 gsxr1100w
                        1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Not very funny, but.....

I just might have to go and get the beauty. Is that some GS lines or what.

GSRick
                          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Very nice!
                            I would love to see him in his laid back cruiser/touring position ripping through the backroads.
                            Gotta figure moldy oldies blaring through the speakers too.

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
                            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

One word for the guy with 'modded' SV650 - V-strom (although that's not really a word).

What he's done is built a super-weirdo V-strom, and I can't see anyone wanting to buy that beast. It's odd, and I can't see it as being as good as a fully stock, not weird V-strom 650. For all the time, effort, and money he spent on that thing, he could have just bought a V-strom.

Comment

CLseattleeastsideall for sale / wantedmotorcycles/scooters - by ownerReply*wvknc-3797200133@sale.craigslist.org*[?]*flag*[?]*:miscategorized*prohibited*spam*best of*Posted:*2013-05-10, 1:06PM PDT

*1982 Suzuki GS850 running driving dresser - $2600 (Sammamish)

Great bike has 52k miles on it put 1000 miles on it since march with no problems. New spark plugs. Has bags and trunk box and fairing all removable runs great 35-42 mpg depending on how you drive it has 2 helmets to go with it I keep the license plate though since it is military plate. $2600 call 505-409-0746Location: Sammami****'s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPosting ID: 3797200133*Posted:*2013-05-10, 1:06PM PDT*email to a friendAvoid scams, deal locally!*Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram).Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers.More infoFORMAT:*mobile*regularCopyright © 2013 craigslist, inc.*terms of use*privacy*feedback*CL is hiring

Comment

Working...
                                X