Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted: 2013-06-06, 3:00PM PDT
    1986 suzuki 750 R/S - $1400 (East Van)

Mint condition, 1 owner, 26,000 kms. Need I say more. Quick sale.

iIt hasn't been a quick sale. It's been listed a long time and is relisted here.my spidey-sense is tingling.

Comment

I bet it gets a lotta looks. I'm also not sure if this would "make a great first bike".

No signature

Comment

0 favorites

< CL > portland > columbia gorge > all for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner

Reply Reply to: bvq6x-3855872967@sale.craigslist.org [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
        Posted: 2013-06-07, 12:30PM PDT
        1978 Suzuki GS750 - $400 (Redmond)

I have for sale or trade my 1978 Suzuki GS750. It is currently turing over but wont start up, it has good compression, clean carbs, and the timing has been set. It has new plug wires, plugs, battery, renthal super low bars, rear master cylinder, front master cylinder, seat pan. The bike did run last year when I first got it. Any questions or interest call or text (541)419-8272

Honda, CB, Yamaha, XS, Cafe, bobber, brat, Suzuki, GS, trades, cash
        • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
        Posting ID: 3855872967
        email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram).
        Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info
        • FORMAT:<LI class=fsel data-mode="mobile" jQuery19100928223699613338="16">mobile
        • regular
        Gustov
        80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
        81 GS 1000 G
        79 GS 850 G
        81 GS 850 L
        83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
        80 GS 550 L
        86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
        2002 Honda 919
        2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Originally posted by gustovh View Post
          0 favorites

< CL > portland > columbia gorge > all for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner

Reply Reply to: bvq6x-3855872967@sale.craigslist.org [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
          1978 Suzuki GS750 - $400 (Redmond)

I have for sale or trade my 1978 Suzuki GS750. It is currently turing over but wont start up, it has good compression, clean carbs, and the timing has been set. It has new plug wires, plugs, battery, renthal super low bars, rear master cylinder, front master cylinder, seat pan. The bike did run last year when I first got it. Any questions or interest call or text (541)419-8272

Honda, CB, Yamaha, XS, Cafe, bobber, brat, Suzuki, GS, trades, cash
          • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
          Posting ID: 3855872967
          email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram).
          Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info
          • FORMAT:<LI class=fsel data-mode="mobile" jQuery19100928223699613338="16">mobile
          • regular
          Omg that poor bike. Why would anyone think that is cool?

Comment

here we have a very nice home madeish scooter - $100 (obo just needs a few cheap parts)

it runs and the brake is functioning it was custom made for a heavier gentlemen that ran out of money due to loosing his job, he was going to use it for getting out in the air and what not it has professional parts on it the 3hp motor will push this little thing to every bit of 50mph+ it just needs decking and the clutch the clutch is 35 new online the decking depends on you and what you want to use
            So to recap:

* It "runs"
            * It has "professional parts"
            * It will go "50mph+"
            * But the engine is not actually connected to the wheel

EDIT: Annnnd upon further inspection, the gas tank is apparently attached to the //header// by vice grips!
            Last edited by eil; 06-10-2013, 04:24 PM.
            Charles
            --
            1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

Trailer Ramp?

Is that a repurposed trailer ramp used for a frame?
              Kind of a waste of a ramp....

Comment

So to recap:

* It "runs"
                * It will go "50mph+"

EDIT: Annnnd upon further inspection, the gas tank is apparently attached to the //header// by vice grips![/QUOTE]

Um, yeah, I think that about sums it up...

I'd give him 25$ for it. It looks like fun after it was fixed and fabricated correctly...
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

"I just want out of it what I put into it". And no gauges! All this for only 2 grand. Firm! WTF??

No signature

Comment

What did he put into it? A couple cans of flat black pain and Emgo muffler? Looks like he took more OUT of the bike.

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    "I just want out of it what I put into it". And no gauges! All this for only 2 grand. Firm! WTF??

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post
                      What did he put into it? A couple cans of flat black pain and Emgo muffler? Looks like he took more OUT of the bike.
                      Hey, he's got to pay for the hack saw blades, and JB Weld he used as well.

Comment

and get this:
                        "Bring your own helmet, if you care to test drive, ( and must have cash in hand if taken for test drive)

Firm on price. $2000"

Don't put the cash in HIS hand before you gofor a "testdrive"- he'll disappear!

Comment

Originally posted by subid View Post

I've seen those before!!! It's a derfaqmobile made by a company called trashco.
                          Last edited by rustybronco; 06-11-2013, 10:23 AM.
                          De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                            So to recap:

* It "runs"
                            * It will go "50mph+"

EDIT: Annnnd upon further inspection, the gas tank is apparently attached to the //header// by vice grips!

Um, yeah, I think that about sums it up...

I'd give him 25$ for it. It looks like fun after it was fixed and fabricated correctly...
                            If it would run 50 mph, do I really want to be going down road at that speed on THAT!
                            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Hehehehe......

No signature

Comment

Trevor, i think you had better call ahead and warn P.E.I. that he is on the way.
                                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
                                X