My Fall ride (Lots o' pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics of my hometown!

Thats cool. I live in peoria. Next time your here, go up Grandview Drive, or Peoria Heights Prospect rd., Up high on the bluff, looking over upper Peoria lake. President Roosevelt toured this drive and said It was the one of the best views in the world. No I'm not that old, but I saw a documentary on t.v. If you came down into the river valley on interstate 74 from the east, a picture from the bluff there looking at the skyline/riverfront is a good one too. Something about the town your raised in Out of high school in '82, I had to get out of this town! Ten years spent in Tulsa, Just felt the need to come home... By the way, where do you live? Maybe we'll ride sometime. Got a bunch of friends here that will make a good time of it. Peace, A.J.

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
      Nice pics of a trip.

Too bad it's so flat huh?
      Yup, There are a few places out here that would rival the salt flats, the big differance is that here you'd have to build the road.

Comment

Awsome pictures Bud, thanks for sharing your ride. I live/stationed at Ft Riley, KS and can say without a doubt that there is a lot of flat land in this area. To the west just a bit I saw a sign that said "see 5 states" which seemed silly to me considering you have to go in a tower to do it.

Comment

Thanks for the little tour.
          And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
          Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
          X