Help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me

my bike is running fine, no bogging and anything it runs like a champ, the problem is when idling it stays right at idle for about 30 seconds and then is slowly starts to die and if i dont blip the throttle it will die and be hard to start. its a recent problem i havent had this problem until now.

it has new points, new coils. i have set, gapped and reset and gapped the points more then i have wanted to just to make sure that isnt the issue. cylinders are getting compression cause if it wasnt getting good compression it would run horrible. the carbs are clean and gunk free, i pulled them off today and readjusted all the screws just in case for some odd reason they had came out of adjustment. i am completely stumped on what to do.

Do a carb sync with a good manometer. Sounds like 1 or 2 cylinders are doing all the work. Shows up more at idle.

Comment

ok that makes some sense, i have been putting the sync off, havent had alot of time to set aside for it, but looks like it is going to need it now, thank you for reminding me i almost forgot about the sync

Comment

Working...
      X