Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1100Et decals , building a beaut.....help please ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1100Et decals , building a beaut.....help please ???

I purchased a beautiful tank for my Et & want to paint the rest of my bike to match . The US style decals are completely different , although available through reproductiondecals.com . Is it possible to purchase matching side & tail decals anywhere ??? Any suggestions would be very welcome . Any help identifying tank & paint code too please ???

This is the tank........hope piccy comes out

I am hoping to clean her up to look like this beaut .......but red........of course .

Comment

Hey that is a pretty tank. Is that stock? Dunno if I've ever seen those cool diagonal stripes...

Check out www.reproductiondecals.com

Comment

If you email reproduction decals, they may offer to make the appropriate decals for the rest of the bike, if you send them pics of similar bikes. They make all the North American versions of the GS1100, so they know the shape of the side covers and tailpieces. I know they say they won't go off of photographs, but the rest of the graphics are close enough to those they already have that they may give it a try (for extra money, of course).

As for the paint code, any decent body shop can match it more closely in person than by mixing paint per the code blindly.
        sigpic

SUZUKI:
        1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
        HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
        KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
        YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Working...
        X