Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, skulls!

Hehehe...

Got some black chrome daytona bars on the way too, but I got the grips in first, so I figured I'd throw them on to see how they look.

Freakin' boss, that's how. ;-)

Definitely different. Not bad. Tell me how you like the Daytonas when you get them. My 650's bars are just too....not right. Been looking at the Daytonas. Are you gonna redo the cables and such since theyre a shorter bar? Hit some pics when youre done.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammered View Post
      Definitely different. Not bad. Tell me how you like the Daytonas when you get them. My 650's bars are just too....not right. Been looking at the Daytonas. Are you gonna redo the cables and such since theyre a shorter bar? Hit some pics when youre done.

Gonna try and route the cables I have to see how that works out... If it sucks, I'll replace them with shorter cables. I'll definitely get pics up when I get them on. =)

Comment

I had a pair of those skull grips and the first day I rode it in to work, someone stole the one off the left grip. A plastic freaking skull head and they twisted it completely off. Go figure.

Comment

It would be cool to drill the eyes out and install some little red LEDs. Maybe make them flash with the turn signals.
          '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/
          https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4306/35860327946_08fdd555ac_z.jpg

Comment

Where'd you pick those up from?

Comment

Originally posted by crash-harris View Post
              Where'd you pick those up from?
              eBay, for like, $17 + Shipping. =)

Put up another thread on here with a vid of them installed with my new daytona bars, too.

Comment

Working...
              X