My daughter does!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter does!

it says put anything in here that makes your bike look better! My 5 month old does!!

cute kid and a hell of a nice truck too.

Comment

You're mad letting her ride without full leathers and I bet she struggles to put her feet down at stops.....

You can she she's daddy's girl.
      79 GS1000S
      79 GS1000S (another one)
      80 GSX750
      80 GS550
      80 CB650 cafe racer
      75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
      75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

AwwWWWwWWwW!
        "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by JEEPRUSTY View Post
          cute kid and a hell of a nice truck too.
          thank ya folks, shes my lil angel. Daddy's world!

Comment

You lucky bugger! Wish my baby gal was a little chubster again but at 24 and an Airforce Lt. those days are long gone. Now all I can hope for is someday she makes me a granddaddy.

Enjoy cause she's going to grow up way too fast.

Lovely little baby girl.......and proud daddy!

Cheers,
            Spyug

Comment

Yea I (Try) not to think that far ahead altho sum days are harder than others when everyday is a new happening w/ these youngins. First couple months of life your holding them and their bottles, next day their holding their own bottles, then talkin, crawlin, in college, careers and we become old n grey and theyre havin kids their discussin w/ us our wills! WTF!!!?

Comment

oh, and thank you very much Spyug for the kind words.

Comment

I agree with you! my little one after refusing to let me go out without letting her sit on the bike first.This is what happens when you take your kids to a race meeting when they are 14 months old!!, guess it won't be "dad can I borrow the car tonight" for us huh? Johnny

Comment

Do you have a good working gun? If not get one because you do realize she'll be bringing the boys home on a bike and them wrapping their arms around her waist right?
                    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

adorable youngin you got there johnny! Cowboy I hope not! lol be many a problems to come for sure!

Comment

Hey pac man, thanks you look like you have a pretty little one as well!, cowboy-no I will just set my wife on them!!!, because of our gun laws here if I send in my shotgun permit application now I might have it back in time for her 18th birthday. We have a very weird system here-first you have to buy the gun, then get 2 people (who AREN'T police officers) to give what amounts to a psych evaluation, then they check the medical records of your family for insanity-and this is not a joke. If you pass that then in 6-9 months you get your licence so you can collect your gun!!. She causes trouble already, I was told by the girls in my local chinese take out that if I don't bring her I'm banned he he.Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Drummond View Post
                          Hey pac man, thanks you look like you have a pretty little one as well!, cowboy-no I will just set my wife on them!!!, because of our gun laws here if I send in my shotgun permit application now I might have it back in time for her 18th birthday. We have a very weird system here-first you have to buy the gun, then get 2 people (who AREN'T police officers) to give what amounts to a psych evaluation, then they check the medical records of your family for insanity-and this is not a joke. If you pass that then in 6-9 months you get your licence so you can collect your gun!!. She causes trouble already, I was told by the girls in my local chinese take out that if I don't bring her I'm banned he he.Johnny

Best to avoid the gun issue and get a sheleighleigh to pound the dirty little saucy punks with. Its like crows, you bloddy one and they will all stay away.

I cannto imagine the terror of having a girl. I only recall myself and am happy I can choose wheter or not to squat to pee.

Comment

Look out Pac-Man and Johnny the next stage is this

Uh Oh..... My daughter loves to ride up and down the street with me.

She will even wrench with me every once in a while.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Pac-Man View Post
                              it says put anything in here that makes your bike look better! My 5 month old does!!

I was about to give you a hard time for posting a pic of your brand new, 2011 Suzuki motorcycle instead of a vintage GS... then I looked closer and, HOLY CRAP that's a clean GS... nicely done!
                              Currently bikeless
                              '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                              '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Working...
                              X