Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS 1000G Frame mounted fairing

Hi, All . . .

Anyone have any idea where I can find a frame mounted fairing for my 1980 GS1000? No WindJammers! Too large.

I've got a plexi barndoor with messy airflow right now. Looking for a sleek CBX or Rickman style fairing, any manufacturer - used or new.

Inside pockets would be nice but are not a priority.

BTW, thanks to the web site masters for putting this all together.

I didn't realize how many of us were out there . . .

if you like the cbx style you can also get them off of the honda vf1100s sabre it is the same shell just different mounts. also they are very expensive but a hannigan or pichler are similar.

Comment

v65 magna/vf1100 sabre fairings adaptable to GS1000?

Hi, All - thanks Don for the clue regarding the cbx fairing.

Anyone done a conversion from the Honda Sabre/Magna fairing over to a Suzuki GS1000?

Comment

Re: v65 magna/vf1100 sabre fairings adaptable to GS1000?

Originally posted by Rick in Vancouver
        Hi, All - thanks Don for the clue regarding the cbx fairing.

Anyone done a conversion from the Honda Sabre/Magna fairing over to a Suzuki GS1000?
        If you do that we will have to disable your forum logon as your not allowed to put Honda parts on a Suzuki

Just jerkin your chain

There was a guy selling an 1150ES fairing with lowers and mounts in near perfect condition on ebay last week. I was thinking about mounting it on my 1000 and there is a thread on that in the appearance mod section titled accordingly where we made a rough edit of the photo to see what it would look like if you want to take a look. I am sure the guy will most likely relist the fairing because it did not sell. He was only asking $100.00 for everything! He may ask even less now.

Comment

your rebuild

hey
          i was looking at your web site and checkin out your frame,did you just paint it or did you have it powder coated?

Comment

gs1000

sorry rick i thought this was hoomgars post didnt mean to but in

Comment

Working...
            X