color wiring diagram GS750 1,4 and 5 fuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

color wiring diagram GS750 1,4 and 5 fuses

In preparation for rewiring and installing another regulator/rectifier on my GS750, I have redrawn the wiring diagram. Since I was busy anyway, I also drew the corresponding connectors in the wiring diagram and added the option to visualise the wiring diagram per fuse. However, the big advantage of the new wiring diagram is that when zooming in, the drawing remains sharp. I have created a small how to to make full use of the pdf's capabilities.

Because the size of the files does not allow uploading the pdf`s, below is a link to the files.

The images is a screenshot of the original file.

yours sincerely​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by timmerman31; 11-27-2023, 05:33 PM.

Nicely done.
    Really brings out how crude and hopeless the original reg-rec arrangement was.
    ---- Dave

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Welcome timmerman31. First time poster, adding to the collective. That's terrific. I'm sure lots of folks would find those very useful. Very nice. Should see if maybe Brian bwringer could put those up on BikeCliff's Website. Too nice not to share.
      Rich
      1982 GS 750TZ
      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
      Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

That's great - thank you.
        I've been looking for a color version but could not find one.

Comment

Very nicely done... One question.....what is a "city light"? Is it the smaller running light within the European headlight bucket?

Comment

Originally posted by Runningdog View Post
            Very nicely done... One question.....what is a "city light"? Is it the smaller running light within the European headlight bucket?
            That's right. It is also called parking light. City lights are mandatory when parked on or off the roadway at night or during the day when visibility is poor outside built-up areas. If no other lighting is mandatory, you may only drive with city lights during the day.

Comment

Working...
            X