Ricks Motorsports starters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricks Motorsports starters?

I decided to buy one from these guys via a dealer (better price) as my existing one was not even the right model and was not sure of being able to match up a rebuild kit. I might still have it rebuilt and sell it.

But in any event, the online reviews at Bike Bandit were pretty good. Anyone here also have experience with these guys?

I'll be sure to report my experience once I get it.

Thanks,
    -Bob

Do a search on Bike Bandit. You'll find a lot of folks don't care for the wait times and customer service. But to each their own.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Hi, yeah, I have been using them for a while and know for some things they charge way too much. I do not use them then. But I live not too far away so almost get overnight for ground shipping charges. I have seen great prices a partshark but someone told me the wait was brutal. My experience is it just depends on the part. It pays to look around, for sure. Heck, many times the local Suzuki shop has just as good a price and I'm stock!

Still wondering if anyone has experience with these starters remanufactured by Ricks Motorsports.

Thanks,
      Bob

Comment

Working...
      X