No announcement yet.

Ghosts in my blinkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I replaced the flasher and still have the problem with the left signal not working. Looks like it must be the TSCU.

Comment

Originally posted by cliffnote View Post
      I replaced the flasher and still have the problem with the left signal not working. Looks like it must be the TSCU.
      You and me both, I took my TSC unit out and cleaned the connector contacts, the bike's connector contacts, and it still hangs up sometimes when I hit the left turn signal. I have two other TSC units that work and
      never hesistate when switched left, they just don't shut off.
      Looks like it must be the TSCU.
      sigpic
      Steve
      "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

Cliff, Steve, I have a gentleman who already has worked up a 'replacement' unit for the factory TSCU. when He get's time to get me the information on it, I'll have a few boards etched up and make a few of them. I will be a little easier to make them as Steve (sedelen) has so kindly sent me a boat load of dead units to borrow the leads from.

I don't know how long that might take unfortunately.
        De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

I would be very interested in picking up one of the new boards when complete.

Comment

I think there will be a line waiting.
            '78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

Working...
            X