just an idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just an idea.

i came up with an idea. and maybe it might be a solution to alot of us. i saw a few of them for harley type bikes and thought why not us? good idea and might help with some of our electronic issues. anyway i saw this box, it was called a chopper box. this box did everything for the electronics. it had the turn signals, igntion etc. i thought it was really cool. i am looking into making one for my bike. and from what i am understanding, the volts, amps etc. are pretty universal. of course i have to do alot more researching. would any of you be interested in something like this? a box u put your key in and starts, runs light and maybe be a fuse panel all in one? any feedback would be very cool. ty in advance.

Originally posted by smokienutz View Post
    i came up with an idea. and maybe it might be a solution to alot of us. i saw a few of them for harley type bikes and thought why not us? good idea and might help with some of our electronic issues. anyway i saw this box, it was called a chopper box. this box did everything for the electronics. it had the turn signals, igntion etc. i thought it was really cool. i am looking into making one for my bike. and from what i am understanding, the volts, amps etc. are pretty universal. of course i have to do alot more researching. would any of you be interested in something like this? a box u put your key in and starts, runs light and maybe be a fuse panel all in one? any feedback would be very cool. ty in advance.
    I think its a great idea, but with harley they havent really changed anything in years, they use one formatt for all there badges. It seems like there would be alot of variables on this side of things

Comment

Originally posted by theliverkid View Post
      I think its a great idea, but with harley they havent really changed anything in years, they use one formatt for all there badges. It seems like there would be alot of variables on this side of things
      i am hoping i get this "box" to run either l.e.d.and/or normal lights and/or those cool new daytime lights and keep the price real low. that's the objective.

Comment

Working...
      X