Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F250-QLW2030 Terminals in North America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F250-QLW2030 Terminals in North America?

Other than through Roadster Cycle or other R/R kit reseller, has anyone been able to source the Furukawa QLW .250” terminals in North America?

Like these ones:

Of course, I mean just the terminal and not the plastic housings, but a source for those would be cool as well.
    '83 GS650G
    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

try http://terminalsupplyco.com/Default.aspx
    Local company that everyone goes to for hard to find parts.
    1984 GS550ES
    Rebuild in progress....

1983 GS750ES
    4700 miles

1978 GS1000E...Resto-mod to come

Comment

I just cut the ones out of the stock R/R connector that I'd already rewired straight to the R/R.IIRC I had to replace one but that was just one I got at Canadian Tire,nothing special.I have a FH009AA in the 85 750 BTW.

Comment

Sooooooo... what's wrong with buying them from Eastern Beaver?

Not sure I understand the point of this question.
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Originally posted by bwringer View Post
          Sooooooo... what's wrong with buying them from Eastern Beaver?

Not sure I understand the point of this question.
          As Old Skool states,

Buying from Jim at EB isn't an issue, but I only need a couple of terminals, his minimum order is $10.00, and the shipping becomes an added cost. It'd be nice to find something locally, or closer that wouldn't require waiting three weeks +/- for a couple of 59 cent parts.
          '83 GS650G

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
            Are you talking about the .312 spade? I haven't been able to find anyone locally sell them or even eBay for that matter, I'll stick with EB, I need to buy a few other things from them anyway, although, I think I might have seen the complete conectors with terminals for sale on Ebay, just not the terminals seperate.
            Nope,

the ones I need are the 0.250" female terminals. They're a bit of an oddball shape and the 0.250 " female terminals we're more familiar with here don't seat in the plastic connector.

I have some extras coming from Jack at Roadster Cycle, but he doesn't normally sell the terminals (50 cents/ea) separately from the plastic connectors. The complete set of the weather-resistant housing and terminals goes for $18.00.
            '83 GS650G

Comment

Shoot me a detailed picture of the terminal and I'll see if it matches anything we have in our Ford general wire terminal sets.
              De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Working...
              X