Bonus to the PO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonus to the PO

Normally the PO is an accursed personage who mangles things with great enthusiasm, and while mine was no exception on a number of items I would like to proclaim that for once a PO came through for me in a pinch. Riding back from Sturgis, the bike suddenly lost its dashboard and turn signals. Popped the fuse box and sure enough, the fuse to the turn signals etc was burnt. Imagine my surprise to discover that the PO actually had the spares still in the fuse box cover, so I was able to swap out and ride home with no issues.

For those of you who regularly cuss the PO, let us take a moment and reflect that at least one was not a complete nitwit.

amen to that

my gs came with an already upgraded rr and it was wired directly to the battery, just as it is suggested on this site
    relevant wire-connectors have been replaced too

all good
    GS850GT

Comment

Whover gets ahold of my bike when I'm done with it
      Last edited by chef1366; 08-14-2008, 12:25 AM.
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
        Whever gets ahold of my bike when I'm done with it
        thats why i'm not selling!

not untill i win a lotto anyway
        GS850GT

Comment

Originally posted by psyguy View Post
          thats why i'm not selling!

not untill i win a lotto anyway
          Can't win if you don't play. (In my case)
          1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
            Can't win if you don't play. (In my case)
            remember, the lottery is a tax on people who don't understand math.

Comment

Originally posted by fallous View Post
              remember, the lottery is a tax on people who don't understand math.
              LOL
              I'm going to the moon next month.

Comment

Nitwits?

The POs that are nitwits are the one who let these fine machines sit for 20 years somewhere unused gumming up and rusting. These bikes deserve to be ridden!

Comment

Originally posted by physics-teacher View Post
                  The POs that are nitwits are the one who let these fine machines sit for 20 years somewhere unused gumming up and rusting. These bikes deserve to be ridden!
                  I have to agree.. if your done with it.. pass it on so it may live and be ridden by another!

Comment

I have cursed my PO a time or two. Any one know who he was ?

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                      I believe I do.

Comment

Doh! Double post.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                          so how much time did you serve?
                          De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Originally posted by rustybronco View Post
                            so how much time did you serve?
                            No, not parole officer. Previous Owner. Thats Osamu Suzuki. President of Suzuki motors. I bought my bike new so he owned it before me.
                            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X