Wiring diagram/schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring diagram/schematics

Hi all, need help with re-wiring an '80 GS1100. This bike is 7 years into the project. The previous owner of the frame and wiring harness had a good time mixing and matching. What I need to know/do is re-wire and know the exact location of the wires. Particularly in the regulator rectifier area (which is new) , starter relay, and the whole side panel in this area. Things were cut pretty good. Pictures are worth a thousand words. If you know were to go, I would be greatly appreciated.
    I read previously in other posts, that Flatout Motorsports has new wiring harness and this is not ruled out as an option, but still don't know where everything goes. Thanks KB

The manual for my 78 GS1000 has copious pictures as well as diagrams. Do you have a manual?

Comment

I can email or fax the wiring diagram. You can PM me with a fax number or email address if you don't want to publicize.

Comment

No manual. Can you recommend a site/place to locate one. Thanks KB

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!

Hi Mr. ESprojectBike,

Please click here to receive your mega-welcome, chock full of suggestions, links to vendors and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website for lots of GS lovin'. That's where I collect the wisdom this community so generously shares. Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Originally posted by ESprojectBike View Post
            Hi all, need help with re-wiring an '80 GS1100. This bike is 7 years into the project. The previous owner of the frame and wiring harness had a good time mixing and matching. What I need to know/do is re-wire and know the exact location of the wires. Particularly in the regulator rectifier area (which is new) , starter relay, and the whole side panel in this area. Things were cut pretty good. Pictures are worth a thousand words. If you know were to go, I would be greatly appreciated.
            I read previously in other posts, that Flatout Motorsports has new wiring harness and this is not ruled out as an option, but still don't know where everything goes. Thanks KB
            I forget the name of the site, but when i owned a gs 1000 i googled wiring diagrams for a gs 1000 suzuki and it has diagrams for almost every gs made,in color.
            future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

Working...
            X