1990 gsxr 1100 front end complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 gsxr 1100 front end complete

I have a line on 90 gsxr 1100 front end. It is complete with upper and lower trees, axle and calipers. The cost is $50 bucks. Can't find info using search on this specific year.
    Will it bolt right on? My bike is a 1980 gs1100.

Paul
    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

It's a little shorter but not much & I believe it will bolt straight on. Assume this is the RSU type.

If you don't want it... buy it & send it to me!
    1980 GS1000G - Sold
    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
    2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

It will bolt right on. You planning on going with Gixxer wheels? You'll have a tough time adapting the GS wheel and brakes.

Comment

Salty_Monk, Yeh it's a great price for all that comes with it.

Billy- I am totally updating this bike so gsxr wheels are definitely going on.

Paul
        80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

Originally posted by nastyjones View Post
          Salty_Monk, Yeh it's a great price for all that comes with it.

Billy- I am totally updating this bike so gsxr wheels are definitely going on.

Paul
          You won't be sorry. Those are great forks and the thing will handle like it's on rails when you're done.

Comment

Please post pics of before and after. I'd love to see it. Thanks.

Comment

Alright!!!!!!!!!!

I won the 1990 gsxr 1100 front end complete as above for $45.00 U.S.
              Now I have to find a wheel, clip ons, axle spacers etc. I need to know what years parts to be looking for since Suzuki changed things so often. My friends seem to think this particular front end was produced from 88-90.
              True or false?

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by nastyjones View Post
                Alright!!!!!!!!!!

I won the 1990 gsxr 1100 front end complete as above for $45.00 U.S.
                Now I have to find a wheel, clip ons, axle spacers etc. I need to know what years parts to be looking for since Suzuki changed things so often. My friends seem to think this particular front end was produced from 88-90.
                True or false?

Paul
                Correct on the vintage. Anything up to and including '95 should bolt on fine.

Comment

Hey Billy

Hey Billy,

Do I need a wheel from a gsxr 1100 or is the one for the 600 or 750 the same?

Paul

Comment

The '88 and '89 750 wheels were 4.5" and possibly the '90 750. The 1100 didn't get that style wheel until '89. Again the '90 1100 might have been 4.5". I'm not sure off the top of my head.

Comment

Working...
                    X