GS700ES Exhaust 4 into 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS700ES Exhaust 4 into 1

I Just got My marshall deeptone exhaust for the old girl!

The directions suck but hey if you can turn a wrench I bet you can do it. I hope the pic down loaded.

Next pic.

geting on the bike.

Comment

next pic 2

All on , no to bad.
      Tell me what you think.

Comment

looks great! i have a supertrapp exhaust on mine, sounds pretty cool, although its all rusted up....
        I like yours better
        btw check ur pm's please

Comment

I too have an old kerker 4 n 1 w/ supertrapp muff. It gets spraypainted annually w/ HI-TEMP black ceramic shiz, anyways, how much did this exhaust system cost ? And if you got it online, where ?

Comment

Price

Originally posted by chinsyjones View Post
            I too have an old kerker 4 n 1 w/ supertrapp muff. It gets spraypainted annually w/ HI-TEMP black ceramic shiz, anyways, how much did this exhaust system cost ? And if you got it online, where ?
            Price was $349.00 shipped to the door! But hang on try to find exhaust to fit unless you want to make a older gsxr exhaust work I wanted something to fit the ear of the bike. I could only find two and this was the cheaper one. Motad shipped to the door $500 or more. I know someone is gonna tell me they can beat the price....Thats ok it's my money well not really it's the wife says i can spend it then I can lol j/k
            Exotic sportbike had it. But you will wait like 5 weeks to get it. Marshall only makes one up when ordered.

Comment

Can you still use your center stand? Are your able to change the filter without dropping the exhaust? With my Jardine I lost the center stand and have to pull the exhaust to change the oil but for $200 I'm not going to complain too much

Comment

Centerstand

Yes you can keep the centerstan, it has a rubber stop on the bracket for it. Yes you can reach in with no probs for the oil filter. check out the pic.

Comment

Nicholas

I had ordered a Marshall, and when I got it, the chrome was pitted and wrinkled. They refused to exchange it so I was done with them. I want the megaphone style, but did not like the fact the Marshall's baffle was sealed. It looks good on the bike I must say. I ordered the V&H SuperSport Exhaust today 12313. I still want the info. if anyone has put the Katana pipe on the GS700/750. I still have the megaphone for the 4 into 1 chrome exhaust, I just need the headers. For some odd reason I threw them away. Does anyone know if the SuperSport exhaust 12313 is the same header as the chrome 4 into 1 megaphone? I will just buy another one and have it chromed if that is the case.

Comment

Keven,

Those are some very sweet looking pipes....\\/

How do they sound?
                    Is it the megaphone style, or just straight through pipes?

I cant wait to see and hear them on our next ride.

Zuzu
                    Last edited by Guest; 02-06-2008, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by distraction628 View Post
                      Yes you can keep the centerstan, it has a rubber stop on the bracket for it. Yes you can reach in with no probs for the oil filter. check out the pic.
                      Did you have to rejet the carbs?

Comment

4 to 1 with yoshimura exhaust!

Comment

Working...
                        X