Any Mass folks here know where there is a bike dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Mass folks here know where there is a bike dyno

Just figure Id ask around, as I would love to get a good tune session going with my scoot.......

Rahn's in Abington on RT 58 used to do them, Not 100% if he still does

Comment

Thanks DevilMan, Im about 45-50 minutes south of Boston......So just trying to see which is the closest so I can call up and make an appointment.......

Comment

Originally posted by redsoxvw View Post
        Just figure Id ask around, as I would love to get a good tune session going with my scoot.......

JRI Indian Shocks, JRI Harley-Davidson Shocks, Ohlins Indian shocks, Ohlins Harley-Davidson shocks, Indian Cam shaft tool set, Indian suspension, Indian Front fork cartridges

Comment

Originally posted by Road_Clam View Post
          That's funny, I saw him in Southbridge on Sunday, on my trip back from WV! I parked in the lot of the SmackDonalds and low and behold I was next to his rig.

Anyway, I know it's a ways for you, but I had my bike dyno'd in Nashua, at this place: http://www.rjsmotorsport.com/
          Currently bikeless
          '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
          '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Thanks for the info fellas........Believe it or not It would probably take me the same amount of time to get to either one of those places.........Im shocked I cant find something closer, there are tons of bikes around here.........Im thinking of going with robs dyno........Im located in Dartmouth, Ma so its going to be a hike no matter what LOL.....

Comment

contact some of the local bike race groups and see if they can recomend a place. They should have some ideas.
              78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
              82 Kat 1000 Project
              05 CRF450x
              10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Go to dynojets website and check the list of dyno shops in your area.
                Speed Merchant
                http://www.gszone.biz

Comment

Working...
                X