78 gs750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

78 gs750

hi is there a better swing arm out there for this bike i would like to run a wider back wheel.i have seen alot of posts on this about newer and bigger bikes but not on mine.i really want to make this thing street fighter looking but am new to jap4s.also there seems to be a masive oil leak after i ride for a while then park it overnight it covers the intire center stand i have looked under there but cant pinpoint the leak is this common?any help would be great sorry i have no idea the miliage the front end has been changed or so i am told

thanks

tony

Re: 78 gs750

Originally posted by rangerracer
    hi is there a better swing arm out there for this bike i would like to run a wider back wheel.i have seen alot of posts on this about newer and bigger bikes but not on mine.i really want to make this thing street fighter looking but am new to jap4s.also there seems to be a masive oil leak after i ride for a while then park it overnight it covers the intire center stand i have looked under there but cant pinpoint the leak is this common?any help would be great sorry i have no idea the miliage the front end has been changed or so i am told

thanks

tony
    When my centerstand was getting wet it was coming from the cam chain tensioner.

Comment

Re: 78 gs750

Originally posted by rangerracer

thanks

tony

Clean the whole thing with soap and water. The next time it happens, follow it back up.

I had a sneaky leak coming from under the front sprocket cover...

Michael

Comment

Working...
      X