• This forum allows conversation on non-controversial topics, therefore no politics or religion. "The Campfire" is an area meant for casual, civil discussions. Deliberate anti-social activity including personal insults, profanity, pornography, racism, threats and purposely inflammatory posts may result in suspension of forum access or possibly a permanent ban from GSR.

    The words insight and incite are pronounced the same. But one of them will get you banned and the other will not. Before hitting the Submit button be certain which of the two better describes your post.

  • Required reading for all forum users!!!

    Welcome!
    Register to access the full functionality of the GSResources forum. Until you register and activate your account you will not have full forum access, nor will you be able to post or reply to messages.

    A note to new registrants...
    All new forum registrations must be activated via email before you have full access to the forum.

    A Special Note about Email accounts!
    DO NOT SIGN UP USING hotmail, outlook, gmx, sbcglobal, att, bellsouth or email.com. They delete our forum signup emails.

    A note to old forum members...
    I receive numerous requests from people who can no longer log in because their accounts were deleted. As mentioned in the forum FAQ, user accounts are deleted if you haven't logged in for the past 6 months. If you can't log in, then create a new forum account. If you don't get an error message, then check your email account for an activation message. If you get a message stating that the email address is already in use, then your account still exists so follow the instructions in the forum FAQ for resetting your password.

    Have you forgotten your password or have a new email address? Then read the forum FAQ for details on how to reset it.

    Any email requests for "can't log in anymore" problems or "lost my password" problems will be deleted. Read the forum FAQ and follow the instructions there - that's what we have one for...

  • Returning Visitors

    If you are a returning visitor who never received your confirmation email, then odds are your email provider is blockinig emails from our server. The only thing that can be done to get around this is you will have to try creating another forum account using an email address from another domain.

    If you are a returning visitor to the forum and can't log in using your old forum name and password but used to be able to then chances are your account is deleted. Purges of the databases are done regularly. You will have to create a new forum account and you should be all set.

Pic of the week game

I'll start off the voting with a nod to steve murdoch. Redman was close.. if they only had matching mustaches!! :LOL:

​

 
Theme of the week is
"matching"




img_6760-jpg.1787546





11 Entries. I think I got them all. Let me know is anything is missing.

To whomever does the vote tally on Saturday (assuming we can access the site), please go up one post and get dgates1's vote for Steve Murdoch.

I'm voting for Baatfam.
 
Last edited:
OOhhh, hardest week I can remember... I really want "bad" to vote for about 6 of them but ya'll won't let me... Being a GS site plus in the past me owning that exact bike, got to go with steve murdoch and those iconic "78" GS1000 C's... We've seen his before also.
 
….. By the way my sad pic is missing.

V
Vince, your pic shows up in my recap, same with Scott’s when viewed on my PC. Neither show up on my phone. I always have problems with your 2. Something with the way you post pics. I don’t know why. Sorry. I tried to fix it.
 
Just say'in, On my PC there is no picture for marvinsc nor gustovh, but there is a little slot for each of them with their name in it. Click on their name, in their little slot, and their picture comes up
 
baatfam or burgue

burque or baatfam

bob or roger
roger or bob

s murdoch has the most "those two match".

Ah, a vote for bab baatfam just for how he ever thought to pose the bikes that way with the car for a nice intersting photo and bikes color matching the car.
 
Last edited:
Vince, your pic shows up in my recap, same with Scott’s when viewed on my PC. Neither show up on my phone. I always have problems with your 2. Something with the way you post pics. I don’t know why. Sorry. I tried to fix it.
No sweat, it’s not much of a pic.

V
 
Saturday Morning.

Ive done a tally

SteveMurcoch 4 , Rich 1, baatfam 2 , CarterTurk 1.

So, Steves nicely posed matching pair of classic GSs takes the prize. And Steve has the honor of nameing the next theme/subject.
 
. Not just a hard decision this week, also hard to count... Think Bob, baatfam got 3 votes but still just the first loser... Hard to imagine Glen, (dork) got none. What's next?
 
I went for Trevor's literal description of theme, your bike matching something. Too bad I couldn't find an interesting bridge like the one in my pic, but painted black and burgandy like my 850, LOL.
Yeah, I was surprised Dorkburger didn't get a vote as well. I don't have room to complain though since I myself didn't even vote yesterday.
 
Back
Top