Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the delay, I was up an d gone at 6:30 this morning and didn't get a chance to check in....

Next Tag. An Independent Video store OR a sub-compact (or other) car done up in Salon skins:

'83 GS650G
    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
      We have a plenty of those video stores within a 15 min ride, And only one car done up salon style, a Mary Kay cosmetics Cadillac resides around here somewhere. but I'll let someone else get it, got the Grandkids over, and I can't think of a new tag yet anyway. Oh, and anyone following my build thread, finally finished with the fairing and backrest installed.

Just looked at a rack and backrest like that one. Unfortunately, just the wrong financial time to pick it up.

Windshield looks great on the fairing.

Comment

Uno indie video store.

Next since I had to go there anyway. The Shack or if the don't have one in your area, your next closest resemblence.

I know it's not very exciting, but all my riding time for the day has passed, so it is what it is.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Just applied my first coat of silver. Be back in the game soon!
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Here's the Shack (Radio Shack)

">

Comment

Next tag your local RC truck or car race track. This one has tracks for off road and circle racing. They races several classes of nitro and electric cars and trucks here.

">">">
              No races today or I would have included action shots.

Comment

I'm about to head out and try for this one, but it looks like the only one nearby is indoors. Is the building good enough, or do you want the actual track in the tag?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  I'm about to head out and try for this one, but it looks like the only one nearby is indoors. Is the building good enough, or do you want the actual track in the tag?
                  Building works as long as we can identify it. Try to get inside and get and action shot. No need to get bike inside but would be cool.

Comment

Here's the RC track. They were just closing up for the day, so no races going on

Comment

And the next tag is a mural, preferrably advertising a business:

Comment

She's baaaaack, and lookin' SO sexy...
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Great job!!!

Eric

Comment

Thank you. Sorry, just had to share.
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                              Thank you. Sorry, just had to share.
                              Understood.
                              Who wouldn't be proud of that?

Next tag is still a mural?
                              I will be out tomorrow in search of said animal then.

Eric

Comment

Spyder...

I had my doubts about changing the colour on your T. I really liked what it was before, but that looks better than okay. Pretty good looking for a rattle can job.

One mural. Sorry, I looked hard for one with a business, but just couldn't pull over in time/safely to get one. Acceptable to you, Eric?

Picture taken by one of these shadowy people:

'83 GS650G
                                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Working...
                                X