Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
    Hey, I'm the ring leader of NE!! 8-[

I am there for sure, buy these other pansies can't seem to make a commitment that far in advance. Skips pink bike makes him the woman in the family, so he probably has to beg permission by the head of household. Kieth has a weak heart, but I can't bash him for that... like Steve Austin, they can rebuild him, they have the technology! Andy works to freaking much, Joel is a carreer man in the Gaurd- who knows what those fruits might be doing on any given weekend (maybe a weenie roast?) Leo may come down, but he'll have to take off twice the time and we'll give him a 2 day head start down to WV- probably still beat him down. Bob is a trooper, if we can get him to stop polishing his new FJR he just may come on down. Luke just may show up, if he hasn't shrunk down so much that his 1166 is too much for him to handle. Brion will need a full accounting of the cost of the trip before he makes a commitment. Doug will probably be too busy cleaning bedpans to get his leaky headgasket back together by next summer. There's more, but I'm tired of beating on people right now...
    I already commited to this ride on the third or fouth post of the orginal thread. Heck the whole reason we are going to west virgina is because in one of my post whining about my tickets in NC, Cbx chris suggested next year we go to west virgina instead. And the idea was born.. Ill be there unless somthing unforseen happens.
    Last edited by skip; 08-25-2006, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lord1234 View Post
      my bike has 673CC of displacement last I checked...

1. mind you i haven't ridden my bike since yesterday...but yes...that engine case does say its a 650...which means 673CC...oops...

2. skip...i know your getting old...does that means your eye sight is shot along with your mind?

3. and...aren't you on a pink bike? which automatically makes your bike a chick bike...which makes you half a man?

Now I have to take offense to this one......
      First number one, Leo you are like what..21 22 yo. I had a 650 when I was 19 and bought my new KZ1100J when I was 20.
      23 and still riding a 650 and questioning skip.
      Skip is smarter than most could ever be and has ridden most..
      I have never met Leo but have had the pleasure to ride,live and party with the skip-man..
      The reason skip could ride a pink bike, if his was pink..... is he is easily more than half the man.
      If you are as cool as him, you can ride pink. Could be the bike has taken on the color of squids pink slips. That must be the slip you see.
      My good friend skip has been racing and dragging knees before many of us here. Even me, I didn't start riding till I was 18.
      Skip has been there and got the T-shirt and when it is time to follow anyone it is a tie among Skip,Jethro and Andy.
      Anyone I missed no offense.

When it comes down to it...............I have to go with skip\\/
      Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
      2000 Kawasaki Concours
      Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Originally posted by crag antler View Post
        Now I have to take offense to this one......
        First number one, Leo you are like what..21 22 yo. I had a 650 when I was 19 and bought my new KZ1100J when I was 20.
        23 and still riding a 650 and questioning skip.
        Skip is smarter than most could ever be and has ridden most..
        I have never met Leo but have had the pleasure to ride,live and party with the skip-man..
        The reason skip could ride a pink bike, if his was pink..... is he is easily more than half the man.
        If you are as cool as him, you can ride pink. Could be the bike has taken on the color of squids pink slips. That must be the slip you see.
        My good friend skip has been racing and dragging knees before many of us here. Even me, I didn't start riding till I was 18.
        Skip has been there and got the T-shirt and when it is time to follow anyone it is a tie among Skip,Jethro and Andy.
        Anyone I missed no offense.

When it comes down to it...............I have to go with skip\\/
        Thanks buddie its all good leo and i are just havin fun, (we better be or ill kick his A$$ :-D ) ...but your post put a big smile on my bald head

Comment

Well, if you're going to be there for sure Skip. I will be too. I just cannot pass up the opportunity to watch you in my rear view mirrors again. It'll be like old times. :-) :-) :-)

Earl
          PS... Actually, the truth is I had to go like hell to keep that old crazy man on the ZZR from running over me. LOL

Originally posted by skip View Post
          I already commited to this ride on the third or fouth post of the orginal thread.
          Heck the whole reason we are going to west virgina is because in one of my post whining about my tickets in NC, Cbx chris suggested next year we go to west virgina instead. And the idea was born.. Ill be there unless somthing unforseen happens.
          Last edited by earlfor; 08-26-2006, 11:24 PM.
          Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

That human beings can not bear too much reality, explains so much.

Comment

OOohhh man

I just gotta win lotto 'n come over for a ride with u lot ffs....

from what Keeeth tells meh ur all as crazy fun as the posts imply... :-D

ride hard - larf harder....\\/

Comment

Only one thing better than riding your bike, sharing the ride with your mates.
              inspiring story, awesome pic.

Comment

Working...
              X