This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilltop view. Local shack not mine.
    Sorry for the small pictures my photobucket account not working right now. Took the CX 500 tonight since it needed an oil change and I had to warm it up. Next time Ill have the GSX 1100G.
    Last edited by Guest; 07-12-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Next tag: A cheese plant, preferably operating. This Cheese plant is the largest manufacturer of Mozzarella for the frozen pizza industry in the USA.

Comment

Another view of the cheese plant from a neighboring hill top. Got the tag twice.

Comment

Wait...they make cheese in Wisconsin? Amazing....
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
            Wait...they make cheese in Wisconsin? Amazing....

Who knew???
            Next, they will be saying that potatoes come from Idaho!

Eric

Comment

[QUOTE=Baatfam;1691724]Wait...they make cheese in Wisconsin? Amazing....[/QUOTE

NOOOOO not a pound.

Could get that tag about 50 times within an hours ride of my house.
              They must make cheese some place besides the Dairy state?

Comment

Tillamook in Oregon.

Is 850 Combat around these days?
                '83 GS650G
                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

tag enlarged;

new tag everyone needs to get

For everyone just tuning in, no I didn't get the tag, I just enlarged the previous tags for all to view.
                  Next tag, cheese factory.

Comment

Old Skool thanks for fixing the pictures, I've got login issues with photobucket right now.

Comment

AW CHEEZE WIZZ, not another regional tag. I've got a dairy factory(T.G.Lee) near by(30min.), but I don't know if they make cheese.
                      GSRick
                      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                        AW CHEEZE WIZZ, not another regional tag. I've got a dairy factory(T.G.Lee) near by(30min.), but I don't know if they make cheese.
                        Not regional at all, quick Google search turned up about 20 cheese manufacturing plants in central FL. You just got to know where to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitedog View Post
                          Not regional at all, quick Google search turned up about 20 cheese manufacturing plants in central FL. You just got to know where to work.
                          A link would be nice. All I found were cheese stores. Keep in mind it takes 4 hours to ride to south Fl. 8 hours round trip. There is a reason why Wisconsonians are called Cheese Heads. Cheese is not a big tourist draw in Florida. I'm just busting chops on the regional thing. I get plenty of tags, so don't sweat it. I've actually curbed my enthusiasm for grabbing every tag I can get. Winter months will be around again soon enough to keep me hustling for tags. It's a good tag.
                          GSRick
                          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

We have a cheese factory here in Ohio in amish country, maybe this weekend I'll bail you guys out again
                            Ever notice how Ohio seems to have at least one of everything??

Comment

It does seem like that, lol. It must be a miracle state!

Lots of ranches around here, no dairies or cheese factories though.

Tank

Comment

A cheese plant !!! I live in Canada ! What's a plant ? Is that a breed of cauliflower and cheese ? I just go next door and trade my beaver pelts for some cheese..... Okay, if you're gonna be that way.....my next tags gonna be my bike next to the front door of my igloo.... { soon as the door melts and I can get out of here }
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X